MebelExpo Uzbekistan is Uzbekistan’s only international exhibition dedicated to the furniture and woodworking industry.
Every year, MebelExpo Uzbekistan presents advanced solutions for furniture production. It is a business discussion centre for furniture producers and sellers, suppliers and distributors of equipment, tools, fittings, parts and materials, and specialists in interior design.
Particularly noteworthy is the fact that MebelExpo Uzbekistan 2014 was attended by 14 domestic manufacturers of furniture and components and interior design companies. This is a record number of local exhibitors over the past 5 years. They presented a wide range of furniture for the home and office both for the general public and government bodies: kitchen, living room and bedroom sets, children's room furniture, office cabinets, tables, chairs and many more. Another interesting feature is the presentation of furniture produced using different materials, where the imagination of the consumer and producer stimulates the most interesting solutions. There was an comfortable and welcoming atmosphere at the exhibition, which was noticed by the visitors and exhibitors at the exhibition. Click here for more details >>>
Covering a large area of Central Asia, Uzbekistan has the region’s highest population – 30 million people – and its largest consumer market.
Furniture and woodworking is one of the fastest-growing economic sectors in the country. As recently as five to seven years ago, up to 70% of products in Uzbekistan’s furniture market were of foreign origin. Today, however, around 90% of the market is accounted for by high-quality products made in Uzbekistan.
Uzbekistan boasts 1,100 furniture factories and workshops, and in Tashkent alone there are over 500 furniture production and assembling companies – 200 of which have been set up in the last five years. Read more >>>
MebelExpo Uzbekistan – a target audience
- Directors, managers and specialists from a range of furniture companies and factories
- Business owners and directors of small furniture workshops
- Furniture and interior designers
- Furniture and interior salons
- Representatives of furniture and interior chains (retail and wholesale)
- Representatives of government bodies, ministries and agencies, and industry associations from Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and other countries in Asia, Europe and the CIS
- Uzbekistan and international media
- Scientists, researchers and technical specialists
- Representatives of international organisations, financial institutions and banks