Furniture, Production Technologies, Interior and Design - MebelExpo Uzbekistan
MebelExpo Uzbekistan is Uzbekistan’s only international exhibition dedicated to the furniture and woodworking industry.
Every year, MebelExpo Uzbekistan presents advanced solutions for furniture production. It is a business discussion centre for furniture producers and sellers, suppliers and distributors of equipment, tools, fittings, parts and materials, and specialists in interior design.
Covering a large area of Central Asia, Uzbekistan has the region’s highest population – 30 million people – and its largest consumer market.
Furniture and woodworking is one of the fastest-growing economic sectors in the country. As recently as five to seven years ago, up to 70% of products in Uzbekistan’s furniture market were of foreign origin. Today, however, around 90% of the market is accounted for by high-quality products made in Uzbekistan.
Uzbekistan boasts 1,100 furniture factories and workshops, and in Tashkent alone there are over 500 furniture production and assembling companies – 200 of which have been set up in the last five years. Read more >>>
MebelExpo Uzbekistan – a target audience
- Directors, managers and specialists from a range of furniture companies and factories
- Business owners and directors of small furniture workshops
- Furniture and interior designers
- Furniture and interior salons
- Representatives of furniture and interior chains (retail and wholesale)
- Representatives of government bodies, ministries and agencies, and industry associations from Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and other countries in Asia, Europe and the CIS
- Uzbekistan and international media
- Scientists, researchers and technical specialists
- Representatives of international organisations, financial institutions and banks