Uzbek textiles occupy the increasingly important position in the international textile business market successfully competing with textiles from Turkey, India, China and other textile giants. It is readily procured by buyers from the CIS and other countries. Products from Uzbekistan can be found on C&A, WalMart, Quelle and many other networks.
Children's, men's, women's range of apparel, hosiery, sportswear and home wear, home textiles under the label "Made in Uzbekistan" have been successfully sold in the Russian retail chains like Auchan, Pyaterochka, Sportmaster, etc. Yarn, woven fabrics and knitted fabrics of the highest quality are procured by the leading European manufacturers and designers for the needs of their production.
The largest producers and leaders of the Uzbek textile industry exporting their products to Europe, Asia, and the CIS countries will demonstrate their products at the stands of TextileExpo Uzbekistan 2018.
The exhibition includes the Special Buyer Program for professional visitors-wholesale buyers in order to create favourable conditions for the most efficient and comfortable work at the exhibition. During five years of the Program, it was visited by more than 250 major buyers from Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Turkey, China and other countries, including such leading Russian companies as hypermarkets Auchan (Moscow) and Magnet (Krasnodar), Gloria Jeans, OGGI, and many others.
The exhibition is the perfect platform to meet producers and learn about the latest industry innovations.
Register today to participate in Buyer Program to expand your business
1. Special “BUYER” registration desk for program’s participants;
2. Participant’s bag (VIP badge, set of information papers, products samples);
3. Free access to the VIP Lounge to negotiate with participants;
4. Invitation to the official reception on the occasion of the opening of exhibition;
5. Discount booking in hotels included to the list of the official Tour Operator (List of hotels will be sent upon your request);
6. Visa support through the official Tour Operator;
7. Assistance in matchmaking.
To participate in the Buyer Program, please download and fill in the application form >>>
of a BUSINESS VISITOR and send it to the organizers before September 6, 2018.
For more information, please contact: Yana Ivanova, Manager on Business Visitor Relations
T: (998 71) 205 18 18
F: (998 71) 237 22 72